How to fall in love with your training
Beginnings are sometimes difficult and many people give up their effort before they have even started. But you don´t need much to make all your dreams come true. Maybe just a little bit of dedication and common sense. 🙂 A lot of people begin their healthy life style journey at 210%: they buy fancy sports clothes, throw away all the candy from their kitchen, they cut themselves off their social life and work out super hard every single day… After the first successful results, they increase their effort to 310%, they stubbornly refuse their grandmother’s pie, and they meet their friends only on facebook where they add photos of their new life style progress and then suddenly … in few days, in a week or two, or maybe in a month, they won’t be able to go on like this any longer and then…BANG! They turn their life around once again. The lust for candy, parties and beer wins… they rather give up … because why to suffer when you might rather enjoy life, right? … Rather be fat than tortured! Or is it really possible to be healthy and enjoy your life at the same time? Yes, indeed it is.
- Aim for realistic goals
- Study and don´t be ashamed to ask for help
- Don´t let the others discourage you and surround yourself by people who think the same way
- Do what you like
- Find the right sport for yourself first and then invest in it
- Combine exercises
- Reward yourself and learn to rest
- Buy yourself a good scale
- Learn to understand your body and do not freak out 😉
- Your stomach is full of undigested food.
- Thanks to the salt in the food you have plenty of water in your system.
- Eat tasty and variety of food
- Do not change into a fanatic and do not annoy everyone around you