PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- 1. The protection of your personal data is of great importance to us. The transparency of processing the personal data related to the data subject is the key principle of the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), which is directly implemented in Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection. This Act shall come into force on 25th May 2018. Your personal data is processed in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR and with Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection. Such processing includes collection, storage, utilisation and change.
- 2. The processing of personal data is the responsibility of the company Uppsala, s. r. o., Tamaškovičova 17, 917 01 Trnava, BIN: 46612700, an operator of FIT UP! fitness centres.
- 3. The controller processes the personal data of the data subject in the following scope: name, surname, date of birth, address, phone number, email, membership ID number, photo. Personal data is necessary for the purpose of the fulfilment of a service contract within the FIT UP! network. The controller further processes the following data: bank account, turnover of the membership account, medical certificate (certificate which proves the membership cancellation as legitimate due to health reasons), place, date and time of visits to FIT UP! centres. The controller processes (collects, stores and uses) the disclosed information in accordance with Act No. 18/2018 Coll. on Personal Data Protection as amended, Act No. 513/1991 Coll., the Commercial Code, and Act No. 311/2001 Coll., the Labour Code as amended. The controller applies adequate organisational, safety and technical measures for personal data protection. The controller processes personal data in accordance with Act No. 395/2002 Coll. on Archives and Registrations as amended. The company Uppsala, spol. s r. o. does not store your personal data for a period longer than required by its purpose.
- 4. The disclosed personal data can be shared with third parties only if necessary for the performance of the services which we provide to you. We close formal agreements with third parties to ensure the protection of your personal data. This principally includes providers of accounting services, IT services, and MultiSport cards. Apart from these providers, we shall not disclose your personal data to others, unless required by the law and/or regulations (e.g. Ministry of Justice, tax authorities, etc.).
- 5. In addition to a contract, each data subject signs a document titled “consent of the data subject”, in which they grant consent to the processing and utilisation of personal data. This consent serves for marketing purposes and personalised advertising (Newsletter) by the controller as well. The data subject has the right to withdraw their consent to the processing of their personal data at any time by sending an email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 6. Refusing to sign the document “consent of the data subject” shall not prevent the conclusion of a contract, the provision of services or cause the termination of a contract with the data subject.
- 7. Each person whose personal data is processed is considered as a data subject with the following rights:
a) right to access your personal data – in paper form or in electronic form
b) right to the rectification of your incorrect personal data
c) right to object to the processing of your personal data
d) right to the limitation of the processing of your personal data
e) right to the erasure of your personal data – if the personal data which is processed is no longer required for the fulfilment of the original purpose of processing. Your right shall be reviewed from the perspective of all the relevant circumstances. For example, we might have certain legal and regulatory duties which prevent us from complying with your request.
f) right to the transfer your personal data – you have the right to transfer your personal data, which was provided to us, to a third party if such a transfer is technically possible.
g) right to bring an action in relation to personal data protection – a data subject, who assumes that processing of their personal data is unauthorised or that their personal data was misused, has the right to bring an action to the Office of Personal Data Protection of the Slovak Republic.
- 8. As the data subject, you have the right to bring an action related to the protection of your personal data or to file a complaint to the controller and to the supervisory authority, which is the Office of Personal Data Protection, Hraničná 12, 820 07 Bratislava 27, Slovak Republic, email@example.com, +421 /2/ 3231 3214.
- 9. In case of any questions or requests, please contact the person in charge by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Become our VIP member
and get advantages.